COVID-19 at The Cedars (Updated 8/9/22)
The Sam L. Cohen Households, Hoffman Center, and The Osher Inn are free of COVID-19.
As of Sunday, August 7, there were 3 cases of COVID-19 among residents at the Atrium
Visitations: Masks must be worn when transitioning through common areas and while visiting in semi-private rooms when a roommate is present. For visits with residents residing in semi-private rooms, visitation areas are available on the Shapiro Neighborhood (rooms 251 and 252), Black Wolf Neighborhood (room 101) and Leibowitz in the Library on the Lewis Wing, main corridor..
- Indoor visitations will take place in either resident rooms or designated visitation areas in the facility
- All visitors must be screened at the Front Desk.
- Visitors are encouraged to sanitize their hands and must wear a surgical mask; cloth masks are not acceptable.
- If the resident is fully vaccinated, residents and visitors may remove their mask and have close contact in a designated visitation area or when visiting outside.
- Visitors and residents must wear masks and physically distance from staff and other residents when outside of the designated visitation areas
Pets may visit with resident if the pets are current with their immunizations. Please provide a copy of the pet’s immunization record prior to the visit.