Your gift to the Annual Fund provides …
Care and services for the more than 1000 people we are honored to serve each year.
The Cedars community serves older adults with a wide variety of services, tailored to individual goals and needs. While many people benefit from an independent living environment, others come to us with physical and cognitive disabilities and complex medical conditions which require individual plans and interventions.
The Cedars offers a full continuum of living options, including:
- Independent living at The Atrium
- Assisted living at The Osher Inn
- Skilled nursing care
- Short-term rehabilitation
- Assisted Living Memory Care at Lunder Memory Care Household
- Community-based outpatient services
Quality Programs and Services tailored to meet individual lifestyle and living goals
- Life enhancing programs: social events and activities for seniors throughout our community such as yoga, live music and entertainment, and intergenerational programs
- Innovative Programs: Opportunities to engage in unique programming which enhance physical, emotional and spiritual well-being
- Mindful Connections: a community-based out-patient program that is rooted in the latest cognitive scientific research and customized for unique life experiences and personal preferences, supports individuals and their caregivers as they learn ways to live safely at home and make the most of every moment.
Whether you came to us as a donor, family member, resident, patient, volunteer, or visitor, you are a part of The Cedars family. Thanks to you and others like you, we have been serving seniors for nearly 90 years.
We are pleased to honor your Leadership gift on our Annual Fund recognition.