What is independent retirement living? Living the way you’ve always dreamed of, the way you worked so hard to achieve. Now you have the time to focus on yourself and the things you enjoy. Living in The Cedars senior living community enables you to simplify your life and free yourself from the responsibilities of home chores, maintenance and yard work.
One-Bedroom Classic York
One-Bedroom Deluxe, Isleboro
Two Bedroom Deluxe, Edgecomb
- Fine Dining Options, continental breakfast – lunch – dinner
- Indoor Pool, Spa and Fitness Center – on-site Wellness Coordinator
- 24 hour emergency response with on-site staff
- Library, Living Rooms, Movie Theater
- Educational, Cultural and Social Activities
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Transportation Service – personal appointments, community excursions
- Garages available
- Walking paths and open courtyard
Located just minutes from Portland, Maine’s vibrant cultural center, The Cedars retirement community sits on a private 14-acre campus in a beautiful natural setting. The Atrium, our award-winning independent living residence, is our crown jewel. A recipient of the prestigious Gold Achievement Award from the National Council on Senior Housing, The Atrium’s handsome and well-appointed apartment homes, common areas and amenities are just one part of a carefree, active lifestyle for seniors that includes concierge, errand and companion services.
What is an independent living retirement community? New friends, eager to make your acquaintance. You will share this new adventure with a warm, vibrant group of seniors also enjoying this exciting new chapter in their lives. And unlike most centers for independent living, The Atrium is just one part of The Cedars complete continuum of care for seniors. To find out more, listen to Marketing Representative Angela D’Amours discuss retirement living at The Cedars here. Contact us today.