Orthopedic and Joint Replacement Rehabilitation at The Sam L. Cohen Rehabilitation Center at The Cedars provides expert care following an injury or surgery with the goal of regaining strength and motion so that you can return to your home and your life as quickly as possible. The Cedars is the preferred provider for several area orthopedic surgeons, and will partner with your physician to create a rehabilitation plan that is right for you. The Cedars offers:
Individual Physical and Occupational Therapy sessions focused on increasing mobility and restoring function
- State-of-the-Art, fully equipped gym with functional living areas to practice new techniques for a safe transition home
- Medical Direction by Dr. Richard Marino of MMC Division of Geriatrics
- Expert post-surgical care
- Ongoing communication and consultations with your surgeon
- Home and community assessments
“The Cedars is known to have a very good therapy staff and a very good gym, and they have a dedicated crew and a program geared towards the patients we are operating on. I’ve heard so many good things from the patients over the years about their stay there.” – Dr. Michael Becker, Orthopedic Surgeon Maine Medical Partners
And to make your stay as comfortable as possible, The Cedars offers
- Our award winning Salon and Day Spa with an extensive menu of options including manicures, pedicures, massage therapy and hair services
- Wireless internet access in our patient rooms and common areas
- Extensive dining options from our chef, who has won back-to-back annual awards for his recipes. Every meal includes a heart healthy entrée with additional menu options, all carefully managed by our licensed dietician.
We invite you for a Pre-Operative visit to meet your therapist and tour our Rehabilitation Center. Call us today at 207-221-7000.