Your Gift Funds:
Some come to us with physical and cognitive disabilities and complex medical concerns which require individual plans and interventions.
Our population includes:
- Short-term rehabilitation patients
- Skilled nursing care residents
- Assisted living residents
- Independent living members
Quality Programs and Services
- Life enhancing social events and activities for seniors throughout our community such as flower arranging, live music and entertainment and intergenerational programs
- Opportunities to engage in our “Never Too Late” and “Music and Memory” programs to enhance physical, emotional and spiritual needs
- Community-based “Living Well With Dementia” program that includes brain and physical fitness supported by technology
- Annual Giving Supports the Health of Our Senior Community in Greater Portland
Whether as a donor, family member, resident, patient, volunteer, or visitor, our donors have played an integral role in our 86-year history.
Our fiscal year runs from May 1 to April 30. You can make your gift online, by telephone (call us at 207-221-7002), or through the mail (our address is 630 Ocean Avenue, Portland ME 04103).
Leadership donors are recognized on our beautiful new Annual Fund recognition plaque in the Hoffman Center.
|President’s Circle||Gifts of $5,000 and above|
|Founders Circle||Gifts of $2,500 and above|
|Leaders Circle||Gifts of $1,000 and above|
|Builders Circle||Gifts of $750 and above|
|Supporters Circle||Gifts of $500 and above|
|Members Circle||Gifts of $180 and above|