“Working with my colleagues to provide excellent quality of care for our residents is deeply satisfying. I go home at night knowing that I’ve made a difference.”
Whether you work in independent senior living, assisted living, our rehabilitation center for seniors or in skilled nursing care, The Cedars offers a generous employee benefits package. Below is a summary of our complete package; we can provide details upon request.
- Health Plans: Medical and Dental
- Life Insurance Plan
- Long and ShortTerm Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Employee Recognition
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Web-based Education Programs
- Opportunities for Growth & Advancement
The Cedars is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).