The Resident Wellness Manager of The Osher Inn is a registered nurse who develops a Personalized Wellness Plan for each new resident. This plan is regularly reviewed and updated to determine the appropriate care option as each resident’s needs change over time.
Assistance with activities of daily life includes bathing, dressing, mobility, medication and nutrition management, with four levels of care available offering up to two hours of direct support daily. Monthly rates for the residents of The Osher Inn are determined by the apartment style and the care option level.
- Assistance with activities of daily life
- Medication Management
- Personal support offering up to two hours of daily one-on-one assistance
- Help with transfers for those requiring minimal assist
- Transportation to local medical appointments
- 24 hour emergency response system
- Registered nurse on staff to assess and monitor health needs
- Wellness Associates available around the clock
- In-house physician services
- Audiology, podiatry and phlebotomy services all on-site
We also provide housekeeping, laundry and maintenance to make your life easier.
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Daily bed making
- Weekly personal laundry and flat linen services
- Fully equipped laundry room, if desired
- Maintenance services for apartment as needed
Ready to see The Osher Inn’s assisted living community for seniors for yourself? Contact us today.