The Osher Inn is designed to help you stay actively involved with your friends, family and favorite activities. The light-filled apartments and beautifully appointed common areas offer plenty of opportunity for such options.
- Study with library books, computers and internet access
- Community Center with a full kitchen, continental breakfast, morning newspaper and snacks through out the day
- Recreation Room for music, movies, crafts and games
- Fitness Center for exercise programs and access to The Cedars Rehab gym in weekly supervised classes
- Salon and Day Spa, award winning offering a full menu of services
- Spa and whirlpool for a personal massage or hot tub
- Screened porches with garden and community views
- Religious and clergy services offered at the Hoffman Chapel
Salon and Day Spa
The Cedars Salon and Day Spa won the Innovation of the Year Award by the Aging Services of Maine and New Hampshire. Relax and rejuvenate with friends and be pampered on a regular basis. Our salon’s services include haircuts; permanents; men’s beard and mustache trim; facials; scalp massage; manicures; pedicures; paraffin dips; and Swedish, Aromatherapy, and Reflexology massage. Menu of services and pricing here.
Ready to see The Osher Inn’s assisted living community for seniors for yourself? Contact us today.